Location: Hackensack, NJ
Compensation: $38,000 - $46,500 | Full-Time
Who is Bergen's Promise?
Bergen's Promise is the Care Management Organization (CMO) of Bergen County as part of the New Jersey Children's System of Care. We are a rapidly growing,
mission driven, non-profit social service agency. We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Bergen's Promise serves youth up to age 21 and their families. The youth we serve are experiencing serious behavioral, emotional, mental health, substance
use challenges and/or developmental disabilities.
Our Wraparound Model of Care leverages the Child and Family Team to build on a family and community's
unique strengths, values, and resources. This evidence informed Wraparound approach sets us apart from other social service agencies. We encourage
you to explore our website to get more informed and a feel of who we are as an agency.
Top 5 reasons to join Bergen's Promise Support Team:
- You will make a significant difference in the life of a child.
- Professional and personal growth and development are important to you.
- You are adaptable and like being part of a supportive team of colleagues working in a fast paced environment.
- You want to work for a mission-driven organization whose Values align with your own.
- You understand the value of a comprehensive benefit package that supports you through all life stages.
What are some of the primary job responsibilities of a Coordinator?
- Support the execution of the mission – Healthy Families, Safe at Home by being an integral member of our support team to ensure youth have
been assigned to team members for appropriate care coordination.
- Promote a culture of exceptional service, partnerships and strength through accountability.
- Help to create a work environment that embraces and appreciates diversity
- Perform all required aspects of the Medicaid Process
- Project Management/Leadership Collaboration
- Perform all required aspects of data collection, analysis, reporting
- Support organization operations as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
What Qualifications & Skills are needed to apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Fluency in applicable office technology and software; experience in multimedia communications a plus
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Exemplary time management and organization skills
- Culturally competent verbal and written communication skills
We offer an OUTSTANDING comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous time off including vacation, personal, sick time and 13 paid holidays each year.
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance and AD/D insurance fully paid for by Agency
- Employer funded pension plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- AFLAC supplemental plans available
- Long Term Care plan available
- Credit Union member
- Plum Benefits – discount tickets to concerts, theater, sporting events
- 15% discount on Verizon Land/Cell phone plans.
- Fitness Membership contribution
Bergen’s Promise is an equal opportunity employer. We honor diversity and are committed to creating a culture that embraces all.
Return to Job Listings