Location: Hackensack, NJ
Compensation: $38,000 - $46,500 | Full-Time
Who is Bergen's Promise?
Bergen's Promise is the Care Management Organization (CMO) of Bergen County as part of the New Jersey Children's System of Care. We are a rapidly growing,
mission driven, non-profit social service agency. We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Bergen's Promise serves youth up to age 21 and their families. The youth we serve are experiencing serious behavioral, emotional, mental health, substance use challenges and/or developmental disabilities.
Our Wraparound Model of Care leverages the Child and Family Team to build on a family and community's unique strengths, values, and resources. This evidence informed Wraparound approach sets us apart from other social service agencies. We encourage you to explore our website to get more informed and a feel of who we are as an agency.
Top 5 reasons to join Bergen's Promise Support Team:
1. You will make a significant difference in the life of a child.
2. Professional and personal growth and development are important to you.
3. You are adaptable and like being part of a supportive team of colleagues working in a fast paced environment.
4. You want to work for a mission-driven organization whose Values align with your own.
5. You understand the value of a comprehensive benefit package that supports you through all life stages.
What are some of the primary job responsibilities of a Coordinator?
What Qualifications & Skills are needed to apply?
We offer an OUTSTANDING comprehensive benefit package including:
Bergen’s Promise is an equal opportunity employer. We honor diversity and are committed to creating a culture that embraces all.