Medicaid Billing Coordinator
Compensation: $38,000 | Full-Time
Bergen's Promise is seeking a full-time Medicaid Billing Coordinator to join our team!
This position will be primarily responsible for the Medicaid Coordination and Billing process, and additional general support tasks across the
Agency. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and have a strong background in administrative support. Non-profit work experience is a
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who are Presumptive Eligibility Certified.
- Perform all required aspects of the Medicaid Process
- Monthly and back billings
- Reporting and data analysis
- Complete appropriate youth/families application and filings
- Medicaid audits
- Front desk coverage, when needed, including:
- Answer, direct, handle incoming calls
- Greet and direct visitors
- Process faxes and mail
- Prepare, compose and distribute communications related to applicable departmental needs
- Management of calendars, contacts and lists
- Demonstrates ability to work cooperatively with all levels.
- Maintain and execute general administrative office procedures
- Maintain the organization of office facilities including, but not limited to, meeting set-up and breakdown
- Understand and ensure that tasks are conducted and material is handled in a sensitive and confidential manner in compliance with HIPAA and Agency policies
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, at minimum Associate's Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of comparable experience.
- Fluency in applicable office technology and software.
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
We offer a phenomenal benefits package including Medical (with prescription benefits), Dental, Vision insurance plans; fully paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans, FSA, AFLAC supplemental plans, two pension plans as well as generous time off benefits that include Vacation, Sick, Personal time and 13 paid holidays.
Return to Job Listings