Director of Care Management
Compensation: $75,000 - $80,000 | Full-Time
At this very moment, there are individuals only you can reach, and differences only you can make in their lives - Mike Dooley.
We at Bergen’s Promise (BP) are seeking that visionary and mission driven leader who shares that same passion and intensity to join its senior management
team.We are a fast-growing social services agency serving the youth and families of Bergen County, New Jersey. Do you embrace collaboration and
excellence? Do you possess the experience to nurture, to motivate, and to coach a high-achieving team? Finally, can you lead the integrated wraparound
care management model? If you possess these traits and more, we are interested in talking with you!
- Responsible for and Leadership of Care Management department.
- Assist Director of Operations in oversight of daily agency responsibilities.
- Recruitment and Retention
- Fostering a positive work culture
- Community outreaches and networking to build collaborative relationships
- Collaborates with Director of Operations and Director of Quality Assurance for the purposes of implementation and monitoring of continuous quality
improvement of Care Management practices, with specific focus on fidelity to Wraparound approach/principles, as well as identified critical domains.
- Coordinates with Community Resources and Quality Assurance to identify underserved populations and other referral sources to actively participate in
increasing Level of Service (LOS) as per projected targets.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s Degree in a related field (such as Social Work, Counseling, Clinical Psychology).
- Maintenance of full licensure in appropriate discipline (LPC or LCSW) required.
- Minimum of three years post Masters’ related senior management supervisory experience supporting children with mental health needs.
- Experience and/or Certification in Developmental Disabilities and/or Drug and Alcohol and/or Special Education fields of discipline are a plus.
- Experience with community relations, resource development, and the Wraparound process are a plus.
- Clinically and culturally competent/responsive, with the training and experience necessary to manage staff and complex family needs across child serving
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Computer proficient with excellent writing skills.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional Work Ethic.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Medicaid a plus.
BP will offer YOU an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance
and two types of pension plans. We offer liberal time off benefits including Vacation, Personal and Sick time; and provide 13 paid holidays a year.We
are committed to your professional development and will provide you with ample opportunities for continued education and training.
Return to Job Listings