Compensation: TBD | Full-Time
Who is Bergen's Promise?
Bergen's Promise is the Care Management Organization (CMO) of Bergen County as part of the New Jersey Children's System of Care. We are a rapidly growing, mission driven, non-profit social service agency. We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Bergen's Promise serves youth up to age 21 and their families. The youth we serve are experiencing serious behavioral, emotional, mental health, substance use challenges and/or developmental disabilities.
Our Wraparound Model of Care leverages the Child and Family Team to build on a family and community's unique strengths, values, and resources. This evidence informed Wraparound approach sets us apart from other social service agencies. We encourage you to explore our website to get more informed and a feel of who we are as an agency.
Top 5 reasons to join Bergen's Promise HR Team:
1. You will make a significant difference in the life of a child.
2. Professional and personal growth and development are important to you.
3. You are adaptable and like being part of a supportive team of colleagues working in a fast paced environment.
4. You want to work for a mission-driven organization whose Values align with your own.
5. You understand the value of a comprehensive benefit package that supports you through all life stages.
* Provides coaching, leadership and support to supervisors and employees regarding Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, questions and concerns.
* Leads and manages all employment practices which include recruitment and professional development of employees
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
* Participates in employee disciplinary and/or counseling issues with supervision as necessary; reviews any disciplinary documentation as it may apply.
* Manages performance review process and ensures employee training is inclusive of any competency development plans.
* Administers all employee benefit and payroll programs and coordinating with supervisors as necessary; works with payroll if needed to answer employees’ questions about checks.
* Ensures employee on-boarding and orientation is effective. Follows-up as necessary.
* Utilizes excellent communication and interpersonal skills; successfully establishes and maintains professional relationships and works effectively with all levels of management and employees.
* Administers and manages union contract. Works with Business Agent as necessary, responds to grievances and participates in contract negotiations.
* Maintains positive employee relations in general
* Actively participates and leads safety program. Responsible for managing all safety related documentation including accident reporting and OSHA documentation/record-keeping.
Bergen's Promise is an equal opportunity employer. We honor diversity and are committed to creating a culture that embraces all.