Location: 3 University Plaza Drive, Hackensack, NJ
Compensation: starting at $70,000/year | Full-Time
Who is Bergen’s Promise?
Bergen's Promise is the Care Management Organization (CMO) of Bergen County as part of the New Jersey Children's System of Care. We are a rapidly growing, mission driven, non-profit social service agency. We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Bergen's Promise serves youth up to age 21 and their families. The youth we serve are experiencing serious behavioral, emotional, mental health, substance use challenges and/or developmental disabilities.
Our Wraparound Model of Care leverages the Child and Family Team to build on a family and community's unique strengths, values, and resources. This evidence informed Wraparound approach sets us apart from other social service agencies. We encourage you to explore our website to get more informed and a feel of who we are as an agency.
Top 5 reasons to join Bergen's Promise Team:
- You will make a difference in the life of a child.
- Professional, personal growth and development are important to you.
- You are adaptable and like being part of a supportive team of colleagues working in a fast paced environment.
- You want to work for a mission-driven organization whose Values align with your own.
- You understand the value of a comprehensive benefit package that supports you through all life stages.
The Office Manager position is responsible for overall front office activities and support of Executive Management. This position is also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including, but not limited to, developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Maintain office systems through the supervision and coordination of the agency Support Team
- Manage office services and efficiency by organizing, planning and implementing office systems, layouts, equipment procurement and vendor selection and management
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against industry standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Oversee the management of the Agency’s fleet of vehicles which includes, but is not limited to, maintenance, scheduling and related safety training.
- Participates as needed in special department projects, committees, and workgroups.
Qualifications & Skills:
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least five years of previous experience in office management or related field
We offer an OUTSTANDING comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous time off including vacation (3 weeks to start), personal, sick time and 13 paid holidays each year.
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance and AD/D insurance fully paid for by Agency
- Employer funded pension plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- AFLAC supplemental plans available
- Long Term Care plan available
- Credit Union member
- Plum Benefits – discount tickets to concerts, theater, sporting events
- 15% discount on Verizon Land/Cell phone plans.
- Fitness membership discount
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Development Opportunities
Bergen's Promise is an equal opportunity employer. We honor diversity and are committed to creating a culture that embraces all.
Return to Job Listings