Location: Hackensack, NJ
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience | Full-Time
Who is Bergen's Promise?
Bergen's Promise is the Care Management Organization (CMO) of Bergen County as part of the New Jersey Children's System of Care. We are a rapidly growing, mission driven, non-profit social service agency. We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Bergen's Promise serves youth up to age 21 and their families. The youth we serve are experiencing serious behavioral, emotional, mental health, substance use challenges and/or developmental disabilities.
Our Wraparound Model of Care leverages the Child and Family Team to build on a family and community's unique strengths, values, and resources. This evidence informed Wraparound approach sets us apart from other social service agencies. We encourage you to explore our website to get more informed and a feel of who we are as an agency.
Top 5 reasons to join Bergen's Promise Support Team:
- You will make a significant difference in the life of a child.
- Professional and personal growth and development are important to you.
- You are adaptable and like being part of a supportive team of colleagues working in a fast paced environment.
- You want to work for a mission-driven organization whose Values align with your own.
- You understand the value of a comprehensive benefit package that supports you through all life stages.
What are some of the primary job responsibilities of a Operations Assistant?
Provide administrative support in completing the Agency’s functions, including, but not limited to:
- Support provider set-up, tracking, MOU and Quality Assurance processes
- Perform P.E. Coordination and Medicaid billing as required
- Assist with office technology
- Assist in the coordination of events and meetings
- Provide assistance for Agency projects
- Assist with the creation and distribution of Agency print and electronic publications
- Maintain and update Agency calendars, contacts and lists
- Provide training on administrative office procedures when applicable
Qualifications & Skills:
- Associates Degree preferred
- Two to three years of experience in a comparable area in lieu of education
- Fluency in applicable office technology and software; experience is multimedia communications a plus
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs
We offer an OUTSTANDING comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous time off including vacation, personal, sick time and 13 paid holidays each year.
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance and AD/D insurance fully paid for by Agency
- Employer funded pension plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- AFLAC supplemental plans available
- Long Term Care plan available
- Credit Union member
- Plum Benefits – discount tickets to concerts, theater, sporting events
- 15% discount on Verizon Land/Cell phone plans.
- Fitness Membership contribution
Bergen’s Promise is an equal opportunity employer. We honor diversity and are committed to creating a culture that embraces all.
Return to Job Listings