Social Worker Supervisor
Location: Hackensack, NJ
Compensation: $63,000 to $68,000 | Full-Time
About Us -
Bergen's Promise was founded in 2002 to provide exceptional care management services in order to meet our Mission of "Healthy Families, Safe at Home."
Bergen's Promise supports cultural diversity through our hiring practices and agency values; and is committed to promoting and demonstrating an understanding
of and respect for the values, preferences, beliefs, practices and identity of our youth, families, staff and other stakeholders.
The Wraparound Model of Care is an individualized planning process for care management that leverages the Child and Family Team, building on a family's
and community's unique strengths, values and resources.
The key to successful wraparound is a team of family and community members guided by an experienced care manager who works to formulate the ideal array
of local services & activities to benefit a child's growth and foster future success.
The Challenge -
- Ensure the execution of the organization's mission - Healthy Families, Safe at Home - by promoting a culture of exceptional service, strong and
coordinated community partnerships and strength through accountability.
- Recruit and retain high-performing Care Managers.
- Professionally develop and provide administrative and clinical case oversight to a team of six Care Managers.
- Accountable for the Care Manager deliverables, which include assessments, development of individualized plans of care, linkages and referrals to
services, and monitoring for quality service provision.
Qualifications & Skills:
The Skill Set -
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field.
- Current and Valid New Jersey license is a state requirement: LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT or LMHC required.
- Experience with individuals (preferably children) with substance use disorders, and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities a plus.
- Minimum one-year experience providing supervision to a team of direct reports.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Exemplary time management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid Driver's license required.
Bergen’s Promise provides competitive compensation, including excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development. The organization is committed
to providing you with ample opportunity for professional development including offerings for CEU credits.
We offer an OUTSTANDING benefit package:
- 100% of Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums paid for by Agency for yourself
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance and AD/D insurance fully paid for by Agency
- Employer funded pension plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- AFLAC supplemental plans available
- Long Term Care plan available
- Credit Union member
- Plum Benefits – discount tickets to concerts, theater, sporting events
- 15% discount on Verizon Land/Cell phone plans
- Generous time off including vacation (3 weeks to start, 4th week after one year), personal, sick time and 13 paid holidays each year.
Return to Job Listings