Location: Hackensack, NJ
Compensation: $63,000 - $68,000 | Full-Time
Are you a mission driven, licensed social work or counseling professional with leadership experience that can make a real difference in the community we serve?
Who is Bergen’s Promise?
Bergen's Promise is the Care Management Organization (CMO) of Bergen County as part of the New Jersey Children's System of Care. We are a rapidly growing, mission driven, non-profit social service agency. We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Bergen's Promise serves youth up to age 21 and their families. The youth we serve are experiencing serious behavioral, emotional, mental health, substance use challenges and/or developmental disabilities.
Our Wraparound Model of Care leverages the Child and Family Team to build on a family and community's unique strengths, values, and resources. This evidence informed Wraparound approach sets us apart from other social service agencies. We encourage you to explore our website to get more informed and a feel of who we are as an agency.
Top 5 reasons to join Bergen's Promise Care Management Team:
1. You will make a significant difference in the life of a child, as well as your team members.
2. Professional and personal growth and development are important to you and you like to facilitate growth of those on your team.
3. You are adaptable, strengths based, and instill positivity and resilience in support of a team of colleagues working in a fast-paced environment.
4. You want to be an ambassador of a mission-driven organization whose Values align with your own.
5. You understand the value of a comprehensive benefit package that supports you through all life stages.
What are some of the primary job responsibilities of a Care Manager Supervisor?
Care Manager Supervisors are integral members of our care management team which ensure that youth and families receive appropriate care coordination following
the Wraparound model of care.
To that end, our Supervisors serve as a role model of Bergen’s Promise values in action to:
What Qualifications & Skills are needed to apply?
Bergen’s Promise is an equal opportunity employer. We honor diversity and are committed to creating a culture that embraces all.